"Although sex and drugs have historically driven our market in Atlanta, the health & wellness and corporate markets are out-pacing them in growth." David L. Perlow, M.D.
Medical lab testing is not a new business, but bringing these services directly to consumers is…and they love it. ANY LAB TEST NOW® has empowered consumers to take control of their health through affordable and convenient lab testing.
- No appointment or insurance is necessary.
- Results are given in the method chosen by the customer typically within 24-48.
- All tests can be taken confidentially and anonymously
- And best of all, a courteous medical professional conducts the test accurately and painlessly, every time.
Do well by doing good.
Perhaps one of the most satisfying reasons for our growth is the fact that medical laboratory testing is still one of the most cost-effective methods to detect, treat and prevent chronic diseases. The medical community knows it, and corporate wellness programs are proving it. Many serious illnesses, when detected early, can be treated more successfully including diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, and many forms of cancer.
The market for each of our core customers continues to grow:
- Employee Drug Screening
- Back Ground Checks
- STD Testing
- Education – Admissions
- Legal & Paternity Testing
These emerging trends make ANY LAB TEST NOW® a great business opportunity:
- Employers are constantly finding new ways to reduce costs. One of the first big changes is their employee benefits package. It's too expensive for employers to offer full health insurance benefits to each employee, so there's an increase in the number of high-deductible accounts offered to employees.
- Consumers are demanding accessible and affordable healthcare solutions. As a result, healthcare is evolving to retail.
- Healthcare is being commoditized by the likes of Wal-Mart, Walgreens, CVS and other retailers with thousands of locations. All that does is entice customers with its reduced costs and convenience.
- Consumers want transparency. They're tired of not knowing what it costs until the bill comes in the mail. Now, they want transparency at the transaction level so they can make the best decision for their health at the right price.
With an overall growth rate of 14.5% annually, the healthcare remains one of the best bets when it comes to new business ventures. Our systems, processes, and buying power can put you where you want to be.